Carmichael House is a substantial Grade B listed Victorian Villa. The property was built by James McLaren circa 1860 for George Carmichael of J and C Carmichael & Sons engineers. The adjacent property is a mirror image and was built for his brother David. Carmichael House overlooks Dudhope park enjoying uninterrupted views of the City the River Tay and Fife beyond. The building has undergone major renovation and now provides first class facilities for residents. We have been careful to retain many of the original features thus providing a state of the art modern home within a traditional setting. Carmichael House can accommodate twenty residents in mainly single en suite rooms. We do however have the capacity to offer shared accommodation.