- Q: When can I visit the Care Home?
A: Visiting times are extremely flexible and we will always try to accommodate family requests.
- Q: Can residents have their own furniture and pictures in their rooms?
A: We encourage our residents to personalise their rooms as much as possible
- Q: Can residents bring their pets with them to the Care Home?
A: Pets will be considered on an individual basis.
- Q: What level of Staff Training do you carry out?
A: Kennedy Care Group has it’s own training department, providing skilled training across a variety of topics including specialist areas such as dementia.
- Q: What activities are carried out in your Care Homes for the residents?
A: All our Care Homes have regular activities for residents, including short trips around the local area in our own purpose built mini bus.
- Q: What entertainment is provided for the residents?
A: We provide a variety of entertainment for residents throughout the year
- Q: Do you have your own transport?
A: We have a purpose built Mini Bus which is used to take residents on short trips around the areas in which our Care Homes are located.
- Q: Do you have your own hairdresser?
A: Hairdressers visit all our Care Homes weekly
- Q: How do we contact you?
A: Our contact details are listed on our website by individual Care Home and residents can be contacted by telephone and email.
- Q: Are your meals prepared on site?
A: All our meals are prepared on the premises using fresh local produce.